Solar City Solar City

AMAZING!!

This flash was outstanding everything from the overall look and feel to the smooth animation itself. I really found the concept really engaging and I urge you to continue with this character and story line it is really fantastic.

Strawberry Clock VI Strawberry Clock VI

sniff..snifff....

you had me at clair de lune...lol

Kook & Lester's Foray 1A Kook & Lester's Foray 1A

ren and stimpy

very reminiscent of ren and stimpy.

-Love at First Sight- -Love at First Sight-

Outstanding

that was amazing, everything was perfect, beautiful.

Bozophilia Bozophilia

amazing

I'm so happy so see someone else doing black and white cartoons. This short had so muck meaning to it and it captured almost evry emotion. I especially liked the Chaplin quote at the beginning. Congratz on an awesome cartoon!

art in the playground art in the playground

inspirational

I always enjoy cartoons that interact with real life. I think it shows the cartoonist's talent. I am also wondering if these children were reading off of a script or is this their real personal opinion? they seem to be very smart. Its nice to see kids talk this way about art. aside from that I'm glad to see the more artistic and creative side of cartoon featured on new grounds. I can't wait to see what else you will bring us!

Bo-Starr (lost scene) Bo-Starr (lost scene)

awsome

one of the funniest things i've seen for a while. you seem to use alot of unexpected twists in your animations. sweeeet. waiting for more!

Eisenhower's Redemption Eisenhower's Redemption

exellent

My favorite part about this cartoon is that you only had a little bit of movement and still made this a very sucessful cartoon. This provers that you don't always need explosions and violence to keep someone's attention. Good Job!

A New Breed of Hero A New Breed of Hero

I'm trying to forget i say that

the 3 is for the pretty good animation.

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

really good animation!

wow, thats really awesome. wish i caould animate like that

K.K. rocks! yes!